Z-P 2000 0300 – Centrifugal Pump IFC 4350-2.0
LIGHTWEIGHT: 765 g
COMPACT: 143 x 75 x 79,5 mm including ECU
POWERFUL: up to 100 l/min (up to 2.5 bar)
This electrically driven high-performance pump with BLDC motor and intelligent control electronics is designed for water/KERS cooling circuits.
The pump head is made of aluminum/titanium and works with the centrifugal principle to avoid metallic abrasion. This makes the pump ideal for use within electric powertrains. Of course, this pump can also be used for secondary circuits of combustion engines.
By integrating the control unit into one housing together with the pump head, we can offer a very compact and lightweight pump unit that can be flexibly mounted in the installation space.
- Pump: Centrifugal pump
- Engine: BLDC external rotor
- Motor control: Sensored or self-sensing
- Control electronics:
- Customer-specific interfaces (CAN, LIN, etc.)
- Standard ON/OFF with intelligent performance control depending on load status, processor temperature and ambient/medium temperature
- Sensored or self-sensing available
- Hydraulic connections: -16 Wiggins tube connectors
- Electric connections: Souriau 8STA 0 12-26 PN, on vehicle side 8STA 6 12-26 SN
- Mounting: 4 screws M6