Z-P 2200 0550 – Centrifugal Pump IFC 1600-1
LIGHTWEIGHT: 370 g
COMPACT: 146 x 86 x 64 mm, including ECU
POWERFUL: up to 27 l/min @ 1 bar
The failure of a system component, such as the control electronics, is often synonymous with a failure of the entire system.
This is exactly where SOBEK’s redundancy system comes in.
To reduce the probability of failure, we have developed a redundancy system based on a 2 x 3-phase BLDC motor and two power controllers. Under normal conditions, the two power controllers share the load. In an emergency, the overall system is designed to maintain system functions and performance in the event of a winding or power controller failure.
In addition, we have redundantly stored safety-relevant algorithms for controlling the motor. Critical system states are detected and stored in good time (predictive maintenance). Our redundancy system enables us to detect possible malfunctions, intervene in good time and thus significantly increase reliability. A decisive advantage compared to a non-redundant system.
This electrically driven high-performance pump with BLDC motor and intelligent control electronics is designed for water and dielectric fluids. By integrating the control unit into one housing together with the pump head, we can offer a very compact and lightweight pump unit that can be flexibly mounted in the installation space.
- Pump: Centrifugal pump
- Engine: BLDC, external rotor
- Motor control: Self-sensing
- Control electronics: Customer-specific interfaces (CAN, LIN, UART, etc.), alternatively, ON/OFF
- Intelligent performance control depending on load status, processor temperature, and ambient/medium temperature
- To integrate our product into the CAN vehicle architecture, we automatically supply the DBC-file if required
- Hydraulic connections: -10 Wiggins tube connectors
- Electric connections: 8STA0 10-98 PN, on vehicle side 8STA6 10-98 SN
- Mounting: 4 M5 screws
- Length: 131 mm (with electric connection: 146 mm)
- Width: 86 mm
- Height: 64 mm