Bottle 25 l with dispenser: Z-T 9025 0991
Stand: H-T 9001 0015
The refueling bottle is designed for fast and comfortable refueling at the race track. It’s specially made for use at the model 991.
The position of the handles and the angle of the compact push-pull valve with the tube meet the original filler neck of these models perfectly.
To refuel the vehicle, you must insert the outlet pipe into the tank nozzle until the stop comes into contact with the rubber pad. If the bottle is pressed further, the valve (dispenser) is opened and the fuel enters the tank. This operation can be interrupted at any time by lifting or disengaging the bottle. During this refueling operation, the filling cap of the bottle should be opened. The stainless-steel base is made to fit the bottle properly and safely.
- Bottle made of transparent HDPE with two handles and a scale from 5 to 25 liters
- Valve and housing are made of aluminum F38, black anodized and stainless steel 1.4305
- Flow optimized design
- Sealing and bumper made of Viton
- Closing spring made of stainless steel 1.4310
- Draining time approx. 30 seconds for 25 liters (while the cap is open)