Z-P 2400 0550 – Centrifugal Pump IFC 2100-1 LD
LIGHTWEIGHT: 190 g
COMPACT: 84.5 x 59 x 112 mm, including ECU
POWERFUL: up to 36 l/min @ 1 bar
This electrically driven centrifugal pump for water and oil cooling circuits was designed for maximum power density. Equipped with a BLDC motor, intelligent control electronics, and aluminum hydraulic components, it achieves an unmatched power-to-weight ratio.
By integrating the control unit into one housing with the pump head, we can offer a very compact and lightweight pump unit that can be flexibly mounted in the installation space. Integrating the control unit into the sealed housing allows a small packaging size with maximum protection against the elements.
The centrifugal design allows for high flow rates without metallic abrasion risks, making this pump perfect for use in electric powertrain circuits. Of course, this pump can also be used for secondary circuits of combustion engines.
Furthermore, the integrated leakage detection sensor will indicate a service need over the protocol (e.g., CAN). Reliable operation without recurring inspection routines is thus possible. Therefore, this feature allows the pump to be installed in any location.
- Pump: Centrifugal pump
- Medium: Water, oil
- Engine: BLDC, external rotor
- Motor control: Self-sensing
- Control electronics: Customer-specific interfaces (CAN, LIN, UART, etc.), alternatively, ON/OFF
- Intelligent performance control depending on load status, processor temperature, and ambient-/medium temperature
- To integrate our product into the CAN vehicle architecture, we automatically supply the DBC-file if required
- Hydraulic connections: -10 Wiggins tube connectors
- Electric connections: 8STA0 10-98 PN, on vehicle side 8STA6 10-98 SN
- Mounting: 3x M5 screws
- Length: 83 mm (with electric connection: 84,5 mm)
- Width: 59 mm
- Height: 112 mm